events for Pause families
Events COMING SOON!!
is Pause? Is my family eligible?
offers families of children (ages 0-24) with physical, mental, developmental,
medical, behavioral and/or learning challenges, access to a broad range of
support options maximizing the use of community resources and family support
networks. On the current menu of options, Pause provides: respite, free family
fun, caregiver networking/resourcing and community service events to help
families with tangible needs.
do I enroll?
Complete the Family Enrollment Packet (required).
- Complete the Child Profiles for all children living in the household (required).
the Parent's Night Out Child Fact Form for all children that will be participating in the Parent's Night Out events (required).
All forms need to be returned to:
Fax - 513-887-3709
Mail (or dropped off) to 400 N Erie Blvd Ste. A, Hamilton OH 45011.
should I expect after submitting my enrollment paperwork?
will typically hear from our team 24-48 business hours after we receive your
paperwork. Here are the steps families should expect during the enrollment process.
- New Enrollment Confirmation Email - This communication verifies the packet(s) have been received and have started to be processed.
- Welcome Letter - A letter will be mailed from the Pause
Director giving you more information about who we are and how you can get
plugged in while you wait for the enrollment process to be complete.
- New Family Follow-Up Email - Our team will email or mail (using your
listed preference) a 10 minute tool we call the Family Journey Map. This support helps us best understand the
needs of your family and how to best support you!
- Once we receive your Family Journey Map, you are
officially part of the Pause family! You can register by clicking on the event
links listed at the top of this page. If
you communicated an interest in a Family Consultation, we will also connect
with you to find a day/time that works best for you.
do I register for upcoming events?
- Email - At the beginning of every month, our team will send a link to register for new
and currently open events via email. Don’t have email? No
worries! We will automatically mail you
an event flier and you can register by calling the Pause office at
- Facebook - Make sure you “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PauseForParents. Along with event information you will laugh,
be encouraged and snag some additional resources!
- Website - Check out all of our open events by visiting the links listed at the top of
Download Available Resources
ABCs of Respite: A Consumer Guide for Family Caregivers